Woodpecker Ai-Pex Apex Locator with Pulp Tester with LCD touch screen is a diagnostic endodontic equipment used for precise determination of working length of various types of root canals during root canal treatment. This device provide added benefit of determination of pulp vitality with inbuilt pulp tester.
This device is suitable for various complex root canals and is unaffected by blood and residual pulp. Whether the root canal is dry or wet, it can automatically and precisely determine the position of the apical foramen.
It is clinically recommended to make measurement to the 0.0 position and then manually subtract 0.5∼1 mm to obtain the final working length. When the length indicator bar reaches a digital number below 1.5, the machine intermittently emits low-frequency beeps. The closer the tip is to the apical foramen, the quicker the sound is. When the tip reaches the aipc stop,the machine emits continuous-frequency beep.The sound level can deducted as you wish.
Ai-Pex can be connected to an Endo Motor (which support Apex Locator) to allows real-time observation of the position of the file in the root canal during operation and activates many automatic function.
- 7 Generation Apex Locator With high Accuracy.
- 3.8" LCD Touch Screen.
- Adjustable sound recognition.
- Over 5h wireless working time on full charge.
- Constant current source-Electric pulp testing.
- Anti-inteference software for increased acuracy.
- Unique magnetic swivel stand for 360 rotation and viewing.
- Automatic calibration on startup.
- 4 working modes.
- 6.2s to reach maximum pulse intensity.
- Magnetic absorption-Unique base design.
- Root canal apex finder and pulp vital measurment.
- Multi frequency design, exact accurate.
- Working time: 5hr 20min
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Battery: 3.7v/2000mAh
- Input: ∼100v-240v 50Hz/60Hz 0.4A
- Consumption power: 0.5W
- Screen: 3.8-InchLCD Screen
- Environment temperature; -5°C-+40°C
- Relative humidity:30%∼75%
- Atmosphere Pressure: 70kP∂-106k∂
Direction of Use:
- Long press the function button to switch to PT mode.
- Press the Speed button to adjust to the suitable working mode.
- Connect lip hook and probe.
- Coat the head of probe with a layer of conductive agent (toothpaste, etc.)
- Place the probe at the 1/3 postion of the tooth neck.
- Test the tooth and its adjacent tooth separately and compare the values when the patient feels tingling.
- Determine the pulp vitality based on comparison numerical analysis.