Woodpecker RVG i Sensor The most revolutionary intraoral RVG sensor.
Intuitive intraoral imaging has never been so economical. I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
As a powerful, centralized imaging hub for all patient images, Woodpecker i-Sensor manages all digital images, including intra- and extra-oral radiographs, as well as intra- and extra-oral photographs.
The tissue is exposed to X-ray radiation and the refracted light is captured by the sensor. The image is processed instantly and converted into digital data using Analog-to-Digital converters. This digital data is sent to the computer where the doctor can view the scan instantly.
Woodpecker has built a stellar reputation as a brand whose products extend from a strong lineage of imaging excellence and robust performance.
An ideal solution for intraoral imaging needs, the easy-to-use sensor allows users to capture exceptional images quickly and easily.
- High-resolution imaging - 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
- C Mos Technology
- Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
- Smart and powerful software
- Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
- Highly Flexible Cable
- It has a Twain option. and the server function.
- Now there is no limit for computers connected to the software license.
- I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.