Highly Flexible, debris removing and sharp-edged file – optimized for strongly curved canals
Using the MANI RT File, you enlarge the root canal by cutting the wall. The special cross section combines a high flexibility and outstanding cutting ability
he MANI RT Files are endodontic tools which are designed to shape and enlarge the root canal. Due to the special cross section and edge angle this file combines high flexibility and outstanding cutting abilities. As the RT file is made out of MANI Hardfiber Stainless steel, the file can be precurved before treatment. This reduces the risk of cutting away excessively from a curved root canal. The fractured angle of the MANI RT File is much higher than the one of a regular K Files. The ISO standard size makes it easy to add the Reamer into your existing workflow. Benefit from a highly accurate taper. Precision above ISO standard. This secures a smooth workflow.
- High fracture stability and high flexibility.
- Deep spaces between cutting edges for fast trans-portation of debris.
- Pre-shapeable for curved canals.
- Sharp edge for fast and effective treatment.
- Wrapping treatment gives the surface a mirror finish.
- For fast cleaning during usage.
- ISO colored grip easily indicates the taper of the file.
- Highly accurate taper: Precision above ISO standard.
- Secures a smooth workflow.
- Corrosion resistance and high durability.