- Direct anterior and posterior restorations including the occlusal surface and all carious classes
- Direct bonded composite veneer
- Diastema closure
- Repair of porcelain/composite
- PALFIQUE LX5 contains methacrylic monomers.
- DO not use PALFIQUE LX5 for patients allergic to or hypersensitive to methacrylic and related monomers.
- DO NOT use PALFIQUE LX5 for any purpose other than those listed in these instructions.
- Use PALFIQUE LX5 only as directed herein.
- PALFIQUE LX5 is designed for sale and use by licensed dental care professionals only.
- It is not designed for sale nor is it suitable for use by non-dental care professionals.
- DO NOT use PALFIQUE LX5 if the safety seals are broken or appear to have been tampered with.
- If PALFIQUE LX5 causes an allergic reaction or oversensitivity, discontinue its use immediately.
- Use examination gloves (plastic, vinyl, or latex) at all times when handling PALFIQUE
- LX5 to avoid the possibility of allergic reactions from methacrylic monomers.
- Note: Certain substances/materials may penetrate through examination gloves. If PALFIQUE LX5 comes in contact with the examination gloves, remove and dispose of the gloves, and wash hands thoroughly with water as soon as possible.
- Avoid contact of PALFIQUE LX5 with eyes, mucosal membrane, skin and clothing.
1) If PALFIQUE LX5 comes in contact with the eyes, thoroughly flush eyes with water and immediately contact an ophthalmologist.
2) If PALFIQUE LX5 comes in contact with the mucosal membrane, wipe the affected area immediately, and thoroughly flush with water after the restoration.
3) If PALFIQUE LX5 comes into contact with the skin or clothing, immediately saturate the area with alcohol-soaked cotton swab or gauze.
- Instruct the patient to rinse his mouth immediately after treatment.
- PALFIQUE LX5 should not be ingested or aspirated. Ingestion or aspiration may cause serious injury.
- To avoid the unintentional ingestion of PALFIQUE LX5, do not leave it unsupervised within the reach of patients and children.
- Clean the placement instruments with alcohol after use.
- When using a light-curing unit, protective eye shields, glasses or goggles should be worn.
Indications for filling & curing:
Be sure to light-cure PALFIQUE LX5 extraorally and check the time needed for complete hardening of PALFIQUE LX5 with your light curing unit before performing the bonding procedure.