Woodpecker O-Light 1 Second Curing light unit, a product from DTE Woodpecker provides high precision, high intensity focused light for effective polymerization of resin materials containing new style photo-initiators TPO. It is one of the most reliable light cure units and widely accepted by the dentist from all over the world.
- Woodpecker DTE O-Light 1 Second Curing Light Up To 2300mw/cm²
One Sec for Curing: Cure 2mm resin in 1 Second, with maximum light intensity above 2300mw/cm²
- Constant current output, light intensity will not be weakened with battery consumption, Effectively solidify resin
- Light hood: Woodpecker light hood is made of selected quality materials, rejecting Blue-ray injury.
- 5W high-power blue light LED guarantees light intensity output
- High mode: 2300-2500 mw cm² light intensity, is more suitable for orthodontics, porcelain veneer, and post-core restoration
- Standard mode: 1000-1200 mw cm², is suitable for general curing
- Strong penetration, without distance limit
- Long distance irradiation does not affect Curing effect
- Flexibility 360° rotation of front connector, easy to reach areas where used to be hard to reach
- Enable flexible operation in posterior teeth.
- Two working modes: HIGH & NORMAL
- Time Setting:Constant light intensity. Solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power.
- O-Light adopts the principle of ray radiation to solidify the light-sensitive resin by shooting at in a short time
- Size: 268.8mmx26.1mmx31.8mm
- Net Weight: 259g
- Class: Class I
- Adapter Input: AC100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Output: DC5V 1A
- Built in fuse: T1a250V
- Battery model: ICR18490
- Battery capacity: 1400mAh
- Light source Wavelength: 420nm-490nm
- High power blue light LED:5W