Fi-G adopts wireless, vertical type, and single button design, bringing easier obturation operation.
- Quick heating within 15 seconds
- 0.5mm injection needle: Easy to reach the apical 3mm of canal brings better filling
- Dual screen display:
- 360 degree rotatable injection needle
- Ergonomic design
- Safer Protection Mechanism: Automatic power-off after working for 10min
- Four preset temperature, accurately controling filling quantity
- Softening Function: Soften root canal filling material (Gutta-percha) during root canal filling operation
- Diffusuion Function: Diffuse the root canal filling material (Gutta-percha) to the lateral branch root canals and the lower part of root canal.
- Cutting Function: Cutting the root canal filling material
- Pressing Function: All root canals, including the lateral root canal, are optimally filled by heating and vertical extrution
||150°C → 180°C → 200°C → 230°C
|Time Consumption for charging
|Duration after full charging
||If each operation lasts for 10 minutes, it can work for 15 minutes
Input: 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8mA
Fi-G: 31.9mm x 152.5mm x 114.9mm
Charging Base: 75.5mm x 149.7mm x 62.6mm
- Warranty for manufacturing defects only.
- 1 Year warranty on device.
- Physical damage is not covered in any case.
- 1 x Fi-G Device
- 4 x Needle (Gauge:23G/25G
Apexion Dental Products & Services
We found other products you might like!