Zinc oxide eugenol-based endodontic cement
- Radiopaque for easy short & long-term follow up.
- Neither resorbable after setting nor retractable to allow stable root canal obturation.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce post-operative flare ups.
- Conventional powder liquid presentation to adjust the cement viscosity to the obturation technique.
- Hydrocortisone acetate 1.0 g
- Excipients: thymol iodide, barium sulfate, zinc oxide, magnesium stearate q.s.ad.100,0 g
- Do not use in combination with composite materials, since eugenol-based preparations inhibit their polymerisation.
- Do not store above 25°C and protect from moisture.
Apexion Dental Products & Services
We found other products you might like!