Before using MANI DIA-BURS, please see the instruction as indicated below.
- For dental use only.
- Insert the shank into the handpiece according to the instruction of the handpiece manufacturer.Insertion should be the full length.
- Before use, run the instruments to make sure there is no descentering. If the instruments become bent, be sure to remove them from any further use.
- Please always use spray.
- A Plentiful water supply is necessary to maintain long-lived performance and also to prevent loading and pulpitis.
- Handle with care not to put excessive load. Pressure should be 20 to 50p for all instruments with diameter up to 023.
- Use below max. allowable r.p.m. of each instrument, see chart above, to avoid a possibility of being injured due to breakage.
- Avoid levering, tilting, twisting and jamming motion. Do not work with a pulling motion.
- Wear a safety glasses and/or facemask to protect from being injured.
- Practicable for using auto-clave. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 °C including drying process.
- After using, follow appropriate treatment as the medical waste.
MANI coding system reflects shapes of burs. The contour and sizes could be imagined by MANI nomenclature since ISO numbers are also indicated.
- TF/Taper Flat End
- TR/Taper Round End
- TC/Taper Conical End
- FO/Flame Ogival End
- SF/Straight Flat End
- SO/Straight Ogival End
- SR/Straight Round End
- RS/Rounded Shoulder
- EX/Special (Extra) Shape
- BR/Ball Round Type
- BC/Ball Collar Type
- DI/Double Inverted Cone
- SI/Single Inverted Cone
- WR/Wheel Round Edge
- CR/CR Inlay Preparation Dia-Burs
- CD/Children's Dentistry Dia-Burs
- S/Short Shank
- SS/Super Short Shank
- EF/Extra Fine
Apexion Dental Products & Services
We found other products you might like!