3M ESPE Clinpro Sealant is a light-cure, low viscosity, fluoride releasing pit and fissure sealant with a unique patented colour change feature.
Clinpro™ sealant is pink when applied to the tooth surface, and changes to an opaque off white colour when exposed to light. The pink color helps the dental professional with the accuracy and amount of material placed during the sealant procedure.
- Colour-change technology to visualise placement
- Contains and releases fluoride
- Long-lasting protection against caries
- Aids in the prevention of caries
- Changes color from pink to white during light cure
- Unfilled: flows into pits and fissures
- Self-occluding: needs little or no adjustment after curing
- Contains fluoride
- Needle-nose tip on syringe to aid in placement
- Clinpro Sealant is designed for sealing the enamel pits and fissures of teeth to aid in the prevention of caries
Studies have shows that dental sealants can play a significant role in reducing dental decay. Another study showed that with the help of fissure sealants dental decay can be reduced in high risk young children