Chlor X is an antibacterial irrigation and cleansing agent for root canal prior to filling with resin material. It is effective against certain NaOCI resistant bacterial strains.
- It is highly bio compatible to oral tissues.
- It possess optimal antibacterial properties against gram positive & gram negatives bacteria.
- It is known for its pleasant odour & taste.
- It is largely accepted in uncooperative pediatric.
- Non Irritating, well tolerated by periapical tissues.
- It is potent micobicidal against gram positive bacteria thus far used as a root canal irrigant during root canal instrumentation.
- It is widely indicated as final irrigant during chemo mechanical preparation.
- it is choice of irrigant while performing retreatment root canal procedures.
- It is indicated as an irrigant in apical 3rd of root before retrograde filling during apicoectomy (root end surgery).
- It is a potent irrigant while treating internal/ external resorption cases.
- it is widely used before sealing (Coronal/ radicular) perforation in the tooth.
Apexion Dental Products & Services
We found other products you might like!